The Best Travel Deals This Autumn
Is it time to go abroad and make the most of the summer and even travel to a warmer place? Since we don’t know what you are up for, we checked out three perfect yet different places to visit this autumn. Our muse this time around was: DRINKS.
Get a teeny tiny bit drunk
We can’t talk about drinks without mentioning the beer-drinking in Munich, Germany. Germans are now starting to count down to the 180th Munich Oktoberfest which is held between 21. September and 6. October. Do you want to go? Lederhosen, laughter, fun and of course beer drinking till you almost drop. “Only” 14 beer tents to choose from – PROST!
Return flights during Oktoberfest over a long weekend:
- From 85.134 ISK from Keflavík with SAS.
- From 1.648 NOK from Oslo with Swiss
- From £171 with KLM and Air France
The cheapest hotels in Munich that are available now (and close to the festival site):
- Hotel Modern Munich, one star hotel, 1 km from Oktoberfest, €1,058 for 4 nights for two persons.
- Hotel Vitalis, four star hotel, 3 km from Oktoberfest, €926 for 4 nights for two persons.
Under the Tuscan Sun
Tuscany is great for autumn travelling; it’s not too hot, Italian tourists have gone back home and the wine harvest is taking place. This is the perfect place to rent a car and drive between different cities and towns. Seven Tuscan localities have been designated World heritage sites, among them the centers of Florence, Siena, Pienza, San Gimignano and the square of the Cathedral of Pisa. Just remember who is the designated driver before you say: Salute!
- From Keflavik from 78.670 ISK with WOW air, Icelandair and Vueling.
- From Oslo from 1.786 NOK with Air France
- From London starting at £138 with Alitalia
Have a cup of tea
No it is not all about alcohol consumption. October can be one of the best months to travel to China (though try avoiding the week-long Chinese National Day holiday from 1st to 8th of October). The weather is very comfortable and pleasant. Autumn colors begin to appear across the country, and the mountains are full of mixture of red, golden, yellow and brown colors. How about taking a sip of superb Chinese tea on The Great Wall of China and say: ??! [??!] (g?n b?i)
Return flights to Peking, China in October, staying for two weeks
- From 138.126 IKR from Keflavik with SAS and Icelandair
- From 4.174 NOK from Oslo with Aeroflot
- From £499 with Aeroflot from London
You probably want to travel around the country a bit during your two weeks stay. But we can among others recommend several hotels to you in Beijing.
Secret extra tip: check out Dohop Away for the best deals that have been found rcsently